Sunday 23 June 2013

New Product Sneak Peak

I'm here with a sneak peak from the new up-coming catalogue from Stampin' Up! that will be released on 2nd July!!!  New catalogues are available next week £5 including p&p!!!   I am holding a new catalogue launch party & new catalogues are included for those attending - 13th July  1- 4pm £15 including everything you will need to make 3 projects using NEW products and colours, contact me to book your place.


I have used the fabulous new Mosaic Madness stamp set with the matching embossing folder and punch and the gorgeous new Artisan label punch that is designed to fit the Label Love stamp set - all products will be available to order 2nd July.

  • Mosaic Madness, Label Love stamp sets
  • Mosaic Embossing Folder
  • Mosaic, Artisan Label Punches
  • Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Summer Starfruit, Crushed Curry, Whisper White

I have been missing again as I'm now trying to finish a mini album and candy buffet decorations for an 18th Birthday in a "Tiffany" theme and make some samples for my new catalogue launch party on 13th July - the new colours Stampin' Up! have produced are beautiful, I know I'm going to enjoy working with them!!

Angela x


1 comment:

Kat said...

Gorgeous Angela. I love the embossing and that new punch shape is lovely.

Kat xx