Friday 5 July 2013

Another special Birthday

This week my lovely Stampin' Up! "mum" celebrated a "special" birthday - NEW Coastal Cabana & Bermuda Bay colours from Stampin' Up! were a perfect choice for Julie's card.  I used Mosaic Madness stamp set & punch again for this card and of course the Memorable Moments stamp set - perfect for special celebrations!!


  • Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
  • Memorable Moments and Mosaic Madness stamp stets
  • Labels framelits
  • Mosaic punch, Itty Bitty punches
  • Hearts embossing folder
  • Vintage Glass Button, Basic Rhinestones, White Bakers Twine


Tonight Julie will be partying with her family and friends as the Birthday celebrations continue - unfortunately I can't be with her as I am looking forward to picking up a very tired and no doubt dirty Lucy after a school trip this week to the Lake District for an activity holiday, I've really missed her and I know Philip has too!!

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card! The bits of bling dress it up wonderfully!