Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Just Magnolia Week 9 Challenge




This weeks challenge over at http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ is paper piecing, I have seen this technique before but had never got around to trying it out myself. It is very easy to do and produces a lovely image quickly. I really enjoyed trying paperpiecing, to get the best from the patterned paper I stamped Tilda onto tracing paper so I could place it on the paper first to check the papaer would be suitable, (dont want to waste those gourgeous papers), then I stamped and cut out he pieces I wanted.



Its pink again!! Sorry, I will have to change my colours, it all gets a bit boring!!!




I have used sweetheart Tilda, and basic grey Eva papers, nestibilities and cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon and buttons from stash.
Angela x

4 comments:

ros said...

this is so gorgeous. love that paper uve used on her dress. Love the pink. i say you can never have enough of a girly thing

stampin abi said...

this is very pretty, love the embossing and the flowers!

Bev said...

Beautiful card, your paper piecing is brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week. x

Merry said...

Very nice...what a great tip about the tracing paper...thanks.