Sunday 7 June 2009

I was asked to make a Holy Communion card after giving it alot of thought I decided to keep the colour scheme simple and decided on white and silver.

I stamped several images and tried out various ways of colouring and finding the shading within the white, I used a mixture of brush pens, watercolour pencils (a favourite of mine) stickles stardust glitter glue and shimmering powders that can be mixed with the watercolour. Having spare girls in the same colours I made a matching bookmark that I laminated cut around and added ribbons. I used some embossed velum that was lurking in my stash, the words were created with safmat, this was the first time I had used it and found it was easy to use and looked very effective.

This was so well recieved that I was asked to make another for the same little girl, which I will add later.

No comments: