Wednesday 1 July 2009

Just Magnolia Tutorial Challenges .....


The new challenge at Just Magnolia Monthly Challenge is distressing you can see Kim's tutorial here. All you have to do is make a card using any Magnolia stamp and distress it.



I thought the papers would work well with this distressed image, (although the distressing looks lighter than it actually is), I like the effect of the distressed look and after making this card I have realised it is so long scince I last made a card like this!!


I have used Tilda with wine & basket stamp coloured with watercolour pencils, glossy accents, K & Co Classic McKenna papers, ribbon, roses, charm, button from stash.




I am trying to make use of some of the craft stuff I havent used in a while so it's good to re-discover it!!



Thanks for looking,



Angela x

5 comments:

PattiM said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and how you colored Tilda! You should distress more often, looks awesome.

Hugs,

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

debbies said...

Great job!

Mina said...

beautiful card Angela...I love this Tilda and you used her brilliantly...thanks for joining in with this months Just Magnolia tutorial challenge
Mina xxx

Rach said...

a wonderful card Angela, hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Fabulous distressing, thanks so much for joining us this month x