Wednesday 1 July 2009

The Next Level Challenge 5 .....



This week The Next Level challenge is a sketch, with the option to include stitching on your design. Here is my card, decided on greens this week as I often use similar colours on my cards, so its nice to try a new colour. Making cards for challenges is helping me to use many papers that have been left in favour of new products that keep falling through the letter box!!!





I have used BG Phoebe papers, Cored'inations white wash card, Imaginise cup cake stamp coloured with watercolour pencils, glossy accents and ultra fine glitter, ribbon flowers and rub on from stash.


I have decided to sit and enter my challenges as it's too hot to do much else today 31C at lunch time today when I was in the car, think it will be time for ice-cream soon!!


Stay chilled, thanks for stopping by,



Angela x

1 comment:

The Next Level said...

A really pretty card Angela, with really soft colouring. Thank you for joining us this week at The Next Level. Ann and Dawn xx