Wednesday 29 July 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge 20 .....

There is a fab sketch this week at Papertake Weekly by the very talented Dawny P, it was a joy to use. Simon Say's Stamp is the sponsor this week with a $25 prize, fantastic!!


I have used the grogeous C.C Design Gretel stamp, she is so lovely to colour with promarkers. I have used stardust stickles glitter glue for her wings to give them a little sparkle, cuttlebug victorian embossing folder,the new PM Home for christmas papers (I love the vintage feel of these papers, I know I am going to use most of these), DCWV neutral mat stack, sizzix snowflakes #15, spacer, brad and ribbon from stash.


It's all quiet tonight, let's hope it stays that way!! I have been craft shopping again today, managed to get one of those gorgeous Martha Stewart border punches!! I dont know how I would manage without my on-line shopping!!


Angela xx

3 comments:

Janet said...

Such a cute image and you have coloured her beautifuly!x

Dawny P said...

This is just fabulous chick. I love the sweet image and details - it's so pretty. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx

Julie said...

lovely, sweet card