Sunday 23 August 2009

Magnolia-licious Tricks and Treats Blog Hop .....

This week there is a great blog hop over at Magnolia-licious, with some great Halloween projects made by the very talented design team, with some gorgeous candy hidden along the way!!


I don't have any of the Magnolia Halloween stamps so I thought as Tilda is all wrapped up I would colour her for a chilly Halloween night and make a spooky background!! I have made this origami box from two sheets of 12x12 card and have filled it with some sweeties (don't think they will last long!!), wrapping a strip of design paper and ribbon around the sides to bring a bit more colour to the project.


Tilda is coloured with promarkers, DCWV card stock, Doodlebug paper and ribbon, nesties, swiss dots embossing folder, glossy accents, stickles stardust gliter glue, sakura stardust pen. I have used my lovely new Waltzing Mouse Halloween Party stamp set to make the spooky background and the tag on the side of the box, adding glossy accents and gems to the mask, Claire has some lovely stamp sets that she has designed herself and they are excellent quality and value too!!
I have spent the day cleaning windows, not very exciting but then I came in to find out what is happening in blog land (I'm totally addicted now!!) to find I have won a set of stamps from Claire at Waltzing Mouse!! (Big smile!!) I also got the top five again this week at Passion for Promarkers week 12!!?
Hope youre having a good weekend, thanks for stopping by,
Angela x

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Such a cute job Angela...love the colors you have used on your set...Thanks so much for playing along with us...Hugs..Jacque