Friday 14 August 2009

Winter Wonderland Week 11 .....


This week the challenge at Winter Wonderland is "Twinkle, Sparkle". Well I just love glitter and all things sparkly so this is just the perfect challenge for me!!


I have used a Santa stamp from a Habico set, coloured his face lightly with chalks, sakura stardust pen for the frame of his glasses and glossy accents for the lens, stickles stardust glitter glue on the snowflakes and his beard. I have used DCWV silver glitter card stock, the picture doesn't show just how sparkly this is!! DCWV metalic card stock, PM ribbon which of course is also glittery, charm gems.


I'm off out for a girls night, leaving the children at home, a peaceful nights sleep gauranteed!! The only downside, no crafting!!

Hope you have s good weekend whatever you're doing, thanks for stopping by,


Angela xx


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh now i like this image its fab! gorgeous card xx jo xx

Teri said...

Angela ... this is beautiful! So stylish, fabulous ..... and .... perfect! Really great card.

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

dolcreations said...

This is just beautiful. I love the image and love how you have layed it all out! I just love that little snowflake embellishment! Very nice!
Christine

Jill said...

ohh Angela this is gorgeous, I love the image and the glossy accents on the glasses look amazing, hope you enjoyed your night out hugs Jill xx

Teri said...

Wonderful card Angela!
Hope you had a good night out.
Hugs,
Teri S
x

SemSee said...

Oh WOW! I thought Santa was a topper until I read your post. You've done a fantastic job, hun! It must have taken you ages to add all the stickles, but so worth it! Love the glossy accents on his specs! Another stellar card! Hugs, Sem x