Sunday, 11 October 2009

Christmas Angel ......



This is another of my lovely Lili of the Valley stamps, Angel Flying, I have coloured her with promarkers, (maroon, blossom, rose pink) stickles sequin glitter glue, nesties, papers are DCWV Christmas multi-stack, DCWV card stock, flowers, flower spacer, gem brad coloured to match with promarkers, lesf punch, sentiment craftwork cards.

This card is for Lili of the Valley challenge 38, "make a childs christmas card" and I love promarkers challenge 4, which is this great sketch I have used for my card.

Not very many cards this week??  Think it has just been one of those weeks!!  I had wonderfull night yesterday,   I took Lucy to Newcastle to watch Disney on Ice,  I must say it was magical!!  

Hope you had a good weekend too, Thanks for stopping by,

Angela  xx

17 comments:

Kip's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Angela,that image is adorable and you have done a brilliant job with those paper's...
I must also say I really, really loved your Charlotte card, I NEED that image.lol
You matched the paper's perfect... Gorgeous...
Thank's for the link to Quixotic paperie, I will be placing my order right away...
x
Vicky

Ludkasz said...

Angela, Your Angel is beautiful, this card too:)

Risa said...

What a super gorgeous card! Your image is beautiful and the color combo is fab! Thanks for participating in LOTV card challenge!
hugs
Risa:)

Julie said...

A beautiful card, lovely image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, wonderful angel and fab card.
luv
Debby

Jodi said...

A very sweet card, and image!! I love the embellishments you use for it too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Mina said...

gorgeous card Angela...love those colours together
Mina xxx

Karen said...

Really lovely, and such a cute image too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela what a fabulous image, so cute and so beautifully coloured. The papers and details are really lovely. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

COCO said...

OH nice card !!!
thanks for visit to my blog !!!
good luck !!!!
Hugs COCO

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card sweetie, I aso adore that littlw angel and your colouring is superb

Hugs Jacqui x

Kat said...

What a sweet image and I love the colours you used. Your previous card is also lovely. I don't do a lot of angels or fairies yet but that could change if Poppy likes them when she is older!!

Kat x

katesacraftybugger said...

Such a pretty card , lovely colours
Kate x

LISA said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers
lisa xx

AN said...

O--taitaa olla suosikkini tähän astisista!
Keijut ovat niin ihania! ♥

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, the bright colours are great, thank you for joining the challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Ruth x

WeirdCat said...

Love this card, so bright, really stands out, thank you for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers
Ruth x