Sunday 11 October 2009

Christmas Angel ......



This is another of my lovely Lili of the Valley stamps, Angel Flying, I have coloured her with promarkers, (maroon, blossom, rose pink) stickles sequin glitter glue, nesties, papers are DCWV Christmas multi-stack, DCWV card stock, flowers, flower spacer, gem brad coloured to match with promarkers, lesf punch, sentiment craftwork cards.

This card is for Lili of the Valley challenge 38, "make a childs christmas card" and I love promarkers challenge 4, which is this great sketch I have used for my card.

Not very many cards this week??  Think it has just been one of those weeks!!  I had wonderfull night yesterday,   I took Lucy to Newcastle to watch Disney on Ice,  I must say it was magical!!  

Hope you had a good weekend too, Thanks for stopping by,

Angela  xx

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Angela,that image is adorable and you have done a brilliant job with those paper's...
I must also say I really, really loved your Charlotte card, I NEED that image.lol
You matched the paper's perfect... Gorgeous...
Thank's for the link to Quixotic paperie, I will be placing my order right away...
x
Vicky

Ludkasz said...

Angela, Your Angel is beautiful, this card too:)

Risa said...

What a super gorgeous card! Your image is beautiful and the color combo is fab! Thanks for participating in LOTV card challenge!
hugs
Risa:)

Julie said...

A beautiful card, lovely image and colours. Thanks for joining us at Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, wonderful angel and fab card.
luv
Debby

Jodi said...

A very sweet card, and image!! I love the embellishments you use for it too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Mina said...

gorgeous card Angela...love those colours together
Mina xxx

Karen said...

Really lovely, and such a cute image too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela what a fabulous image, so cute and so beautifully coloured. The papers and details are really lovely. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card sweetie, I aso adore that littlw angel and your colouring is superb

Hugs Jacqui x

Kat said...

What a sweet image and I love the colours you used. Your previous card is also lovely. I don't do a lot of angels or fairies yet but that could change if Poppy likes them when she is older!!

Kat x

katesacraftybugger said...

Such a pretty card , lovely colours
Kate x

LISA said...

Such a pretty card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers
lisa xx

AN said...

O--taitaa olla suosikkini tähän astisista!
Keijut ovat niin ihania! ♥

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, the bright colours are great, thank you for joining the challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
Ruth x

WeirdCat said...

Love this card, so bright, really stands out, thank you for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers
Ruth x