Thursday 25 February 2010

Nutty Nutshells Challenge 10 ......

This is my card for the new challenge at Nutty Nutshells, I should have posted this yesterday but the internet wouldn't play last night??????????  Working fine this morning!!!!????




The challenge this week at Nutty Nutshell's is "Shades of green in honour of St Patricks day", there is a choice of the winners favourite "cutiepie" stamp from the new relase!!

I have used my favourite shopping Rae,  that is also my favourite pastime!! 

I have been having a "major" clearout of my craftroom over the past few days it still appears to be very messy??  I just keep moving piles and piles of stash from one place to another and back again!!!

I will be having some giveaways over the next week or so and I have some candy planned, I just need to get it all photographed!!

Shopping Rae
Promarkers
DCWV c/s
MS doillie punch
ribbon
pearls
charm

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
I love this simple bu beautiful card. The paper is lovely and the image is cute.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, wow thats a gorgeous card, love the image and the beautiful colouring. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

dolcreations said...

How cute is this card Angela! I love that green! And that charm is just perfect!
Have a nice evening,
Christine

Kat said...

This is so pretty Angela. The charm is so sweet and the green is so nice and fresh.

Have a nice weekend,

Kat xx

SemSee said...

Such a gorgeous card, Angela! That green is so, so pretty and Shopping Rae looks so serene herself!! Hugs, Simonne x