Friday 12 March 2010

Guest Designer for Nutty Nutshells Challenge 11 .....


There is a great sketch this week for the Nutty Nutshells challenge to inspire you and as always there will be a fabulous prize on offer to the lucky winner chosen at random!!



I coloured the Nutshells Buddy Bear digi image, (there are some fabulous Spring images available!!) only then I realised I didn't have an oval big enough to fit it, so I decided to cut around the image instead!!  I used so pretty Spring coloured papers and added a button and some ribbon to finish.

Angela xx

For unknown reasons the current challenge has not yet been posted on the Nutty Nutshells challenge blog, I am sorry if this has caused you any problems, the challenge should have started on Wednesday 10th March.

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
I love this bright and happy card. Lovely characters and so well coloured. It's beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

dolcreations said...

Awhhhhh....how cute is this! This is such an adorable spring/Easter card! Cute...Cute...Cute!

Faye said...

And doesn't it just look spot on?! xxx

Angelwood said...

Awww... how adorable is this bunny?! Too cute. I love your card! hugs, Angela

Nannieflash said...

Oh Angela fabulous card, lovely image and fantastic card design. love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Clare Brown said...

I so love the cuteness of this card.

hugs Clare x