Wednesday 31 March 2010

Truly Scrumptious Challenge 29 ......

This week at Truly Scrumptious we have a great new sketch for your inspiration, with the optional theme of
"Fly Away".


I have used my new Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and matching punch from Stampin' Up! ( today is the last day to take advantage of the perfect pairs promotion and save 20% off the matching punch).


I have used some more of the beautiful new Sweet Pea designer papers (available to order from the new mini catalogue from 1st April)  there are so many beautiful designs!!  I have used Taken with Teal card,stampingthe small flower on the background with a versa mark pad.

I hope you can join in with us again this week as we have another great sponsor  with a fabulous prize for the lucky winner chosen  by random org.
You can see what the rest of the design team have created here.

                                                              

15 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
This is a beautiful card. The colours work well together and it's a great take on the sketch. The image is so sweet. I just love it.
HUgs,
Fiona x

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Angela.....perhaps I'll join the challenge!
xxx Margreet

Jessica Theodore said...

Stunning Angela, and such great colour combo! I got my order in just in time and will soon have this punch too! Love the butterflies :)

Nannieflash said...

HI Angela, carnt wait to try my stamps and punch out if they look as good as that, fabulous card. Just also wanted to let you know that Ive left you something on my blog I do so hope you will accept it. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Angela, love the colours!
Clairex

Michele Roos said...

Love your pretty card Angela, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Angela. Love the butterflies. I saw someone from Stampin Up demonstrating how to use the butterfly punch at the SECC the other week. Saw the sketch and thought it looked a bit scarey but it looks quite straightforward on your card lol!

Kat xx

Faye said...

I love the colours you've used on this one. It's so nice to see you absorbed in SU! x

Mina said...

wow Angela I love the clean fresh look of this gorgeous card...stunning colours
Mina xxx

Lavender and old lace said...

beautiful papers Angela,I love the way you have done the butterfly with the trail after it love Dorothy

Sharon said...

Fantastic card Angela, I love your interpretation of the sketch and the colours are gorgeous.

Stephanie said...

Your card is just delightful Angela, I adore it! Happy Easter hun :) xxx

Victoria said...

gorgeous card Angela, you've done a fab job combining those new papers with the stamp set - yummy
Hugs
Victoria
x

Jill said...

beautiful card Angela love the butterfly and the DP you've used hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, way to go hun!