Thursday 8 April 2010

More Fox and Friends ......


The new Fox and Friends stamp set from Stampin' Up! is so versatile, I have made so many cards with this set already, it is available from the new mini catalogue, please e-mail me if you would like me to send you a copy.



I have made some baby cards with the set today, as I have very few left in my box and its always useful to have a card ready, the images are just perfect for a new baby, I have just added a little glitter to give them a bit of sparkle!! The sentiment is from the Cheer and Wishes stamp set.



 I have made up quite a lot of  Fox and Friends toppers as the neo-natal unit where Philip was cared for have been in touch for some more cards , so these will be perfect and a nice change, I like to take something a little different.
                                               

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect baby cards, so cute!

Kat said...

These are really sweet cards. Perfect images for baby cards. I love giraffes of any kind. It is handy to have spare cards....of any kind!

Kat xx

pink lady said...

These are gorgeous Angela and the toppers are a great idea. Can't wait for my set to arrive ! Shelly x

Victoria said...

gorgeous cards and I love the gentle colours of the toppers - these will be just perfect for the NICU
Hugs
Victoria
x