Wednesday 14 April 2010

Your Next Stamp Challenge 14 ......


It is time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp set this week, the challenge is "stitching" real or faux set by Starlet Kerri.

I have made my card with the newly released Mini Fairy Fhiona, these new stamps are so cute and the detail in the mini design is excellent, the new purple rubber gives a perfect impression every time. I have used the Bella Blue designer papers from Stampin' Up! along with kraft ribbon, I have added arow of faux stitching along the bottom of the card.

I have to admit that although I can do the finest of detail in many different styles of needlework and embroidery, when it comes to hems or buttons I do not enjoy it, usually it is left as long as I can possibly do so!!!

                                            

8 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

Awe....Angela, your card is so elegant yet also very cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card Angela, adorable image and love the papers.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful!

SemSee said...

Such a gorgeous card, Angela! I adore those colours and I love your beautiful clean layout! Stunning!

[ROFL, I'm just like you ... I'm a whizz with the hand-stitching, esp needlepoint, but I hate sewing on buttons and hemming (particularly Brownie badges, LOL!) - yuck!!]

Hugs, Simonne x

Lana Clarke said...

Such an elegant card in beautiful colours Angela!
Hugs
Lana x

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

I love your little Fairy Fhiona card! Your faux stitching looks awesome! I dislike sewing buttons etc.. but I'm loving sewing my cards - I know I'm a little strange :-)
Hugs
Karen

Jill said...

aww this is so cute I'm loving your DP hugs Jill xx

Stampinsilvia said...

I love your card! The sparkly wings are adorable!