Sunday 16 May 2010

Birthday Butterflies .....

 

I thought I would show you one of the favour boxes I have made for an order for the ladies attending a special birthday celebration.  They were to be in the colours of the local football team!! 

 I have used Real Red card with the jumbo So Swirly wheel, I love this wheel, and it makes the background so quick and easy to do!!   I have stamped one of the butterflies from the Flight of the Butterfly set and used the matching punch, the pearl is from the pretties kit. 

All products are available from Stampin' Up!, contact me for further details.
                             
                                               

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Very elegant! Love the colours! x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
Absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful work. I love the red and white.
Hugs,
Fiona x

dolcreations said...

Love this box....and the butterfly just makes it so perfect! Great idea!

Sharon said...

Love this Angela, well done. hugs Sharon

Kat said...

This is beautiful Angela. It's so stylish and elegant. I love it.

Kat xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hi Angela, I have just returned from a month out of the country and I see you have been very creative in my absence. I have so many blogs to catch up on and unfortunately I just don't have time to comment on all the posts I missed but I am delighted to see that you are having so much fun with your SU stash. I am already in a SU club or else I would be tempted to buy stash from you - it is the best - and you are making lovely projects with it!
I couldn’t rush off to my next blog before letting you know! Good luck! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Lavender and old lace said...

what a lovely box im sure they will all love it Dorothy

lynda said...

Hi angela, i'm sorry its taken me a while to reply, i wanted to say thankyou very much for your lovely card you sent me.

lynda.x