Thursday 22 July 2010

Julie's All Day Papercraft Event .....

Last Saturday I spent the day at Julie's All day Papercraft Event  with some of my friends. We had a wonderful day and made some beautiful projects. This fabulous bag is the project we made on the afternoon, it is one of Becky Roberts templates.



The papers are Rose Red and Old Olive, with some of the gorgeous stitched felt from the mini catalogue, and the filigree brads are beautiful - I know I will be ordering some more of them soon!!!  The tiny envelope on the front of the bag is for a mini gift tag and inside there is a pocket just the right the size for a gift card.


I have made a couple of cards to put inside using the Vintage Vogue stamp set and more stitched felt. As soon as I have the rest of the projects photographed, I will add those too!!

It has been an extremely busy week, but thankfully tomorrow is the last day of term!!!!!! 

                                                       

7 comments:

Lavender and old lace said...

wow Angela this is amazing,I love workshops it is lovely to catch up with friends glad you had a nice day love Dorothy

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
These are fabulous. The bag is amazing and the cards are beautifully done. Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

dolcreations said...

Wow Wow Wow...I absolutely love that bag you made with the little tag to go with it! The little embellishments that you placed on each handle is so cute and a great idea! LOVE the cards too...this is certainly a wonderful set!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a wonderful day was had by all & such delightful projects too! Enjoy your weekend Angela :) x

Ali said...

That looks soooo pretty xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh what awesome cards and tote!! i would love to make one of those. Gorgeous colors and design!

Grenouille Greetings said...

These are stunning! I love your bag! Great handles! Warmest wishes, Lesley