Thursday 19 August 2010

Trendy Trees Gift Set ......

Today I have a gift set I made using the Trendy Trees stamp set. I think you will be seeing a few more of these bags - I have another set finished so I will post that one next week sometime!! I just love making these bags!!


I made a bag with a set of cards & envelopes to go inside, perfect for a last minute gift!! The colours are Taken with Teal (only available until the end of September), Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink, I have used these colours as are they are the colours from the Sweet Pea designer paper stack I have used to make the gift bag.


The bag is a fair size when complete, you could put some chocolates or jewellery inside??

The Trendy Trees stamp set is on offer during Agust and is just £10.36, if you would like to place an order for this set please contact me for further details.

We had a lovely day yesterday - we drove to Whitby to catch the North Yorkshire Moors Steam train, stopping off along the way at Grosmont so Philip could see more steam engines before continuing to Pickering. We got the last train back to Whitby as the weather was beautiful, making a nice change!! We stayed for fish & chips in Whitby and a walk along the harbour, the evening sun was beautiful as we watched the mist hanging along the bottom of the cliffs along the bay.  Fingers crossed for some more sunny days, Lucy wants to go to the Maize Maze??

                                     

10 comments:

Victoria said...

scrummy set Angela, love the colours you've used.
Whitby sounds lovely, so nice to take the kids out too. I can't wait to get Zac near a beach!

Hugs
Victoria
x

Clare Brown said...

this bag is stunning Angela and your cards compliment it so well. Do you have a link for how to make the bag?Hope you are well

hugs Clare x

martina's kaartjes said...

This looks great !
Have nice day,
greetings, Martina
x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, my hubby would have loved that trip on the Steam train, he lovees anything to do with them.
Fabulous project, love them all. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely set, Angela but that bag is divine! I want to make one can you tell me how?
Warmest wishes, Lesley

dolcreations said...

What an absolutely stunning and adorable little set! You are the master at making these little bags! I love the cards too! Great set!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
These are beautiful creations. Well crafted and great images.
Glad you had a good day out yesterday.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Chris said...

WOW!!!
Angela this set is stunnng.
Absolutely love it.

Chris xx

Jo said...

maize maze looks fab on the telly and you have made me what fish and chips at the seaside now!!! We last had them at .embleton.

Love the bag it is lovely. If only I was creative it would be great as you say for presents!!!!!

Jo

SemSee said...

Such a STUNNING set Angela! And I'm so excited to say that Trendy Trees was the very first stamp set I bought from SU, so I definitely want to have a go at this!! Just saving a few more pennies and then I need to update my SU stash, so I'll be placing an order with you soon! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Sem x