I have used the beautiful Greenhouse Garden stamp set again along with the Tiny tags stamp set available from the mini catalogue - both sets are included in the current promotion. The colours are Real Red, More Mustard and Basic Black, I have used Very Vanilla card for stamping on. You will need a stamp-ma-jig to line up your stamps perfectly, but it can be used with any stamp especially when masking images.
2. Take the clear window sheet from the Stamp-ma-jig and line it up square with the corner, the take your inked stamp and stamp directly on to the window sheet.
3. Now take the clear window sheet and lay it over the solid image to line up the second stamp.
4. Carefully remove the window sheet keeping the handle in place and stamp your second image.
5. Continue stamping the second layer, you can see the stunning detail easily achieved using two step stamping.
6. I finished the base card with the smaller flower using the same two step technique and then I randomly stamped another flower center in More Mustard to fill in between the flowers - it reminded me of a corn field with bold poppies.
Now your background piece is ready to be cut down to size and layered up on your card base. I used real Red & Basic Black along with some gorgeous real red stain ribbon finished in a flat bow from the mini catalogue. I have stamped the card base with More Mustard and the same flower centre.