Tuesday 14 September 2010

Autumn Classes

Tomorrow is the start of my planned Autumn classes, I have a wide variety of classes planned over the coming weeks making cards and gifts for all occassions, with of course several Christmas themed classes.  If you live in the Tees Valley area and would like to join one of my classes, please contact me and I will give you more details.



This is one of the projects that we will be making on Friday night 7.30-9.30pm using the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set with some lovely Autumn colours,we are making three cards and a mini gift box.

Tomorrow is my first day time class now I have Philip settled at school, we are using the All a Flutter stamp and the Very Vintage wheel with some glitter of course!!  I will share the photo's of this class later in the week!!

There is still time to place an order from the Stampin' Up! last chance list and pick up a bargain before those products are gone forever!!  The products on this list will not be available in the new 2010-2011 idea Book & Catalogue.  I will be placing an order on Wednesday night. 

The following items are no longer available;
A4 cardstock Close to Cocoa
A4 cardstock Sage Shadow
A4 cardstock Creamy Caramel
Old Fashioned Christmas stamp set
12x12 Bold Brights textured cardstock
Bride and Bridesmaid speciality 12x12 papers
Autumn Meadows designer series paper

I have now seen the new Idea Book & Catalogue and I have to say I am so impressed by the new and much bigger range of products that will be available - my wish list seems to get longer every time I open the catalogue!! 
                                

6 comments:

Faye said...

I would never have thought of using pocket silouhettes in this way! What a gorgeous and inspiring idea!! xxx

Chris said...

Wow - what a stuning card! I am "doing" Autumn cards in my October class - will have to CASE it!!!
Chris xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
I love this card. The pattern you have created with the stamp is fantastic. This is a work of art.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Maylee said...

So pretty, love the colors!

dolcreations said...

This is gorgeous Angela! Beautifully done!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, wow that looks so beautiful, well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx