Saturday 2 October 2010

Ornate Flowers ......


At last I can share with you some of the projects I have been busy preparing over the past few weeks with some of the wonderful new stamp sets from Stampin' Up!  I have so many cards made up I wasn't sure which set to show first!!!


This new set is called Ornate Flowers, there are 4 beautiful designs in the set which I think have an oriental appeal, best of all you can buy this set in a wood mounted version or the fabulous new clear mount - perfect if you are trying to save on your storage space!! I have used the lovely new Melon Mambo card and ink for my design, layering it with basic grey, I punched a gorgeous double eyelet boarder across the top of the card, layering it over some basic black.  The centre flower has been made with another stamp from the set but I have carefully covered the inked area with crystal effects to give it a glossy raised finish, punching out the flower and layering it onto a scallped circle with diamensionals.

I had a class making the Pocket Silhouettes cards and mini gift box last night, so now I must crack on with those Christmas designs!!  It was a lovely evening and as ever the chatting and party nibbles afterwards combined with browsing the new catalogue lasted late into the evening!! 

If you would like to get your hands on a copy of the new 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! catalogue you can use the button at the top of my blog and get your copy for the special price of £4.50 delivered direct to your door (rrp £5.95).

Angela x






4 comments:

Faye said...

Ooooh, this looks wonderful in that lovely MM colour. What a scrummy little number. xxx

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Angela. What a beautiful colour and the stamps look lovely. Can't wait to see more.

Kat xx

Kylie Bertucci said...

gorgeous card angela!! I love this stamp set. It looks fantastic in melon Mambo thats for sure.

Stamp Happy Jackie said...

Hi Angela,
Didn't fancy this stamp set much in the catalogue, changed my mind now I have seen your card it is stunning.
Best Wishes
Jackie