Sunday 14 November 2010

Convention Candy

One of the best things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is spending time with other demonstrators and sharing ideas.  I took part in an organised card candy swap at convention - I made up 10 sets of my card candy and recieved 9 new sets back - they are all so beautiful!!  


This is the set I created using the Serene Snowflakes stamp set all embossed with silver embossing powder, the colours are Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Sahra Sand.  I have used some of the beautiful new basic pearls and rhinestones - those rhinestones sparkle more than any other gems I have ever used!!  They are excellent value at just £4.50 for 150 assorted pearls/gems!!





These are just a few of the card candy swaps I got in return - it is lovely to have new ideas and they are a perfect way to see some of the beautiful stamp sets I don't yet have.  The only problem I have now is my wish list doesn't get any smaller????



If you would like to join in the fun and share some of the generous swaps at convention next year then why not contact me for an informal no obligation chat and find out how you too could be "Sharing What You Love" in Disneyland Paris!!!!  You don't have to spend your time arranging workshops and classes - you can simply join to get a discount on some of the best products out there - so what are you waiting for contact me today!!!

Angela x

No comments: