Monday 3 January 2011

Coming Soon New Scrapbooking Classes

Another late night post, I'm not sure where these holidays have gone, back to school tomorrow!!  So I paln to re-claim the house and have a really good tidy up and clear out some of the old toys!!  It Philips birthday next week, so I need to make space for a few more toys!!

I am starting my new scrapbooking classes later this month.  I have to confess that I wish I had  made more time to scrapbook as I have really enjoyed making this layout and I am going to try harder this year to make an album.

The first picture is Lucy with the snowman we built when the snow first came down at the end of  Nvember and school was closed.  The snowman is modelling one of Philip's hat and scarf sets!!


This picture is Lucy and Philip all wrapped up for an afternoon outside at Sundown Adventure Land to see Father Christmas.   I have to say it was very magical, and the Christmas themes and rides were beautiful.


I have used the Blueberry Crisp 12x12 papers, with some Not Quite Navy and Sahara Sand card,  I used the Confetti stamp set to stamp the twill and the papers are over stamped with the Serene Snowfllakes stamp set.  I have used a die cut snowflake and the eyelet boarder punch to decorate the mats.  The titles are stamped with the Just Perfect and Schoolbook Serif Alphabet stamps.


If you would like to join my scrapbooking classes e mail me for more details, we will be completing a layout each month using a different kit and using new techniques on our pages. The theme this month is Winter as I thought cold  snowy and winter pictures would work well with the beautiful Blueberry Crisp papers.

Don't forget you can get your hands on some FREE limited edition stamps from Stampin' Up! you can read all about it here

Well I better get on and sort out the mountain of card ect on my desk as there is no space left to make anything else and Mr UPS will be delivering my latest stash of Stampin' Up! goodies including some of those free stamp sets!!!

Angela x


1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela, Happy New Year love, hope the children went of to School happy today and mum had a bit of peace and quiet. Love your scrapbook pages the children look so happy in them. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx