Friday 11 February 2011

Valentines Class

These are the Valentines projects we have been making in my classes this month.  I have used the heart shaped treat cups on the card - a perfect size for a Rolo sweet!  Yes it was the last one as I ate the rest of the packet while I made this set up!!


I used the I (heart) Hearts and Confetti  stamp sets with Real Red ink stamped on to Pretty in Pink card, with Real Red card for some of the punched layers.  The card has a slidding door so that you can take out the Rolo if you wish without damaging the card. The greeting is from the Fun & Fast Notes stamp set but I thought it would make a nice Valentines sentiment and coloured it with a Stampin' Write marker pen and punched it out with the Modern Label punch, layering it with the Wide Oval punch.


The heart clip keeping this milk carton box closed was the inspration for my project. When I spotted them I knew exactly what I would make using them!  Now all that is left to do is find something suitable to put in the box????

I have also made this set in Baja Breeze and Soft Suede,  giving the set a more elegant look, perfet for an Anniversay.

Well I must get on and make a start on the usual washing and cleaning before the house is turned back upside down as Darran plans to paint the ceiling in the living room this weekend????

There are still a few places left for the All Day Papercraft Extravaganza - details at the top of my blog - please contact me to book your place.

Angela x

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Angela,
These are fantastic Valentine creations. Beautiful crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Sharon said...

Lovely project, love the idea with the rolo.
hugs
Sharon x