Thursday 7 April 2011

A Good Egg

I thought I would share some of the Easter projects I have made this week using A Good Egg stamp set.  I made three of each colour of this design for my sister.


I have stamped the chick on to So Saffron card and then again on to a scrap of gorgeous Sweet & Sour DSP, I then cut them both out without the legs, I then stamped the chick on to Very Vanilla card and layered my cut pieces.  The card above is Rose Red with some more of the lovely Sweet & Sour DSP, I used the scallop boarder trim punch for the edges, making a flat bow with some gorgeous satin ribbon. I stampped a sentiment below the chick and added one of the flower brads with a rhinestone for a little sparkle.


This card is made the same as the one above, the colour is Pumpkin Pie, with a similar paper from the Sweet & Sour DSP.  My ssister was really pleased with them, I just need to get a few more made for my self.

I have booked my next Papercraft Extravaganza!!
11th June 2011
1pm - 4pm
Ingleby Barwick Community Centre.
the cost will be £20.00 this will include a goody bag of Stampin' Up! products and home made cakes and coffee.

So if you fancy an afternoon of fun and laughter and some fabulous project ideas then why not contact me to reserve your place,  spaces are limited and booking quickly.

Angela x

2 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Very sweet cards, perfect for Easter.

Evelyn C said...

Great Easter cards Angela x