Saturday 9 April 2011

Julie's Jem's Blog Hop

Today I am taking part in another blog hop with other members of Julie's Jems team.  Sarah-Jane organised a mini catalogue swap so we could share our stash of new products with each other.

Hopefully you have hopped over from Evelyn's blog, if not you can go back to the start of the hop at Sarah-Janes blog here.

I did choose a different set  for my swap design but it wasn't working so I decided to change and go with the gorgeous Build A Blossom stamp set with the matching punch.



I chose a really bright and zingy colour combo for my card.


I stamped the petals with the largest stamp using Rose Red ink over Melon Mambo card, the leaves are  Wild Wasabi card and ink.  I used Pretty in Pink to make my card base, adding a length of Pumpkin Pie ribbon and some pearls. The centre of the flower is Pumkin Pie stamped over with Rose Red ink, adding some Dazzaling Diamonds for a little sparkle.

I did recieve some beautiful swaps in return from the other Jem's, so now my wish list has grown again!!

Its now time to hop on over to Kate's blog to continue the hop.

Angela x

8 comments:

Evelyn C said...

fab eyecatching card - loved the gright colours xx

Faye said...

Oh, this is very trpoical and I love it. Sounds like you had a great time at the beach. x

cardsandacuppa said...

Angela, this card is even prettier in real life, so summery in these gorgeous colurs, and now it even matches the weather!
Hugs xx

simplyfairies said...

Lovely card!

Lorraine said...

The more I see this stamp set the more I am liking it, lovely card

SarahLP said...

Lovely colour combination on this card! thanks for sharing! Sx

Sharon said...

Love the colours you've used.
Sharon x

Simple homemade living said...

I loved this card thank you so much Angela x