I have been having a few problems with my internet this week, we have up-graded it and its certainly no better - the speed is slower than before. I do hope in September when the fibre optic cables have been put in place in our area we will benefit from a faster connection, cable TV and broadband stop at the house next door to us!!
So on to the projects we made on Friday night.
The papers we used are the from the mini catalogue - Springtime Vintage.
The wreath was stamped with the Baby Blossoms stamp set, with a little Dazzaling Diamonds glitter.
A band of contrasting paper was wrapped around the pocket and a large flower punched layered with circle punches and a large matching button .
This is the second card we made and it didn't take very long to put together but it is very effective and a great way to use some of the scraps we all accumulate.
The squares were punched from the Springtime Vintage papers and glued on to copier paper, then it was cut with the exclusive Top Note die - I'm so happy we now have the Stampin' Up! Big shot!! The patchwork panel was then embossed with the square lattice embossing folder, giving the papers a new texture. We used Baja Breeze seam binding ribbon tied and gathered and a sentiment from Sincere Salutations stamp set.
I have been busy making up some business tools ready for the newest members of my team. I do have a spare set ready to post to the next person who joins my team so if you are thinking of signing up as an Independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator why not contact me and find out more about our successful team of Sparkly Angels.