Sunday 1 May 2011

Scrapbook Layout

I have finally got my scrapbook pages up-loaded so I thought I would share the layout I did using photos of Lucy and Philip at school, along with some small wallet sized pictures form previous school year photos.

I have made a "progressive scrapbook page" - you build up a page using a  6x6 - A4 - 12x12.  On each layer you add new elements to build up the layout, I do like my pages to be "neat" and my layouts are very simple.


I have used Early Espresso, Real Red and Night of Navy card along with Play Date 12x12 papers. the flower buttons are also from Stampin' Up! This is my 6x6 layout.



I made a film strip using the spiral border punch and some small school  photos, the A4 base is Night of Navy card.



I have used Sahara Sand textured card for the 12x12 base and some of the Play Date quick accents stickers, I love using these stickers, they make those finishing touches so quick and you can use them on your cards too!!

This is the page I have made for Philip, this is a regular 12x12 layout. I have made a pull out tag with the Stampin' Up! exclusive Top Note die to put my journaling on.



This page also uses the same colored card - Early Espresso. Real Red, Night of Navy and Sahra Sand.
Hope your enjoying a lovely weekend, I'm just waiting for Lucy to come home after her "sleepover" last night with her "best firend" at school, then I can get lunch out of the way and maybe bake a cake before Darran makes us a nice roast later.  Tomorrow we are off to Harewood House for the Children's Fesitval - fingers crossed for some more fine and dry weather, as I would like to take a nice picnic!!!

Angela x


3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Angela two stunning scrapbook pages, and your children are gorgeous you are one lucky lady. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Jane said...

Hi Angela Love your scrapbooking pages thank you for sharing them
hope you have a good day at Harewood House xx

Kat said...

Love your pages Angela. The colours you've used are just perfect with those pics. How big Lucy and Philip are getting. Lovely kids, you must be proud of them.

Kat xx