Saturday 9 July 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge 15

Its time for a new challenge at Simply Stampin' this week we would like to see "anything but a card".

I have been scrapbooking more of the photos that have just been left laying around this week, so I thought I would share one of the layouts I made this week of Lucy.


It was a beautiful but chilly summer afternoon on the top of Carlton Bank watching the hang gliders taking off, yes the sky really was soo blue that day!!

I chose pink for my layout using shades of Pretty in Pink and Pink Pirouette, with a fabulous accent of Marina Mist.  I tore the edge of the page but as usual I have kept the layout simple.  I mixed some Pretty in Pink re-inker with platinmum shimmer paint to paint the On Board chipboard letters.

We would love to see your creations this week at Simply Stampin' Challenge, pop over to the challenge blog to see the fabulous creations the design team have made this week.

I will hopefully get the projects photographed that the ladies at my class made last night & share them with you over the next few days. 

Angela x


1 comment:

Kat said...

Great layout Angela. Love the colour combo. Looks like Lucy had a great time that day.

Kat xx