Wednesday 31 August 2011

Party Girls

Well its all getting very exciting tonight as I get to see the new 2011-2012 catalogue for the first time!! and PRE-ORDER lots of lovely new things from the new catalogue.

If you would like a copy of the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! catalogue sending to you they are £4.95 delivered direct to your door (RRP £5.95). Please use the Paypal button on the left at the top of my blog. Catalogues should be posted to you mid-September.

There is also a LAST CHANCE LIST I will be sending a copy of that to all my customers, please check your emails, I am placing regular orders over the next couple of weeks.
I had to make a couple of cards this week for my sister to give to twin girls celebrating their birthday this next week.
I used Cheers to You stamp set, coloured with marker pens and lots of Crystal Effects, keeping to simple colour schemes Rose Red, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink.


One of the girls "loves" green so Certainly Celary and Pear Pizzaz were the perfect choice.


I'm off to make a start on sewing name tapes in to the new school uniform - not too long until the new term starts - at least it should take my mind off the new catallogue for a while!!

Angela x







No comments: