Saturday 3 September 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge 23

Its time for a new challenge at Simply Stampin' we have a lovely colour challenge for your inspiration this week.




I have kept my card quite simple and finally inked the Confetti stamp set!!  Stamping a band of hearts in Perfect Plum and Bashful Blue then I stamped the mug from the Every Little Bit stamp set and coloured it with markers, covering it with Crystal Effects for a glossy finish.



I punched the mug out and glued it to a jumbo button from the Springtime Vintage collection. I think I will be making a few more of these button cards as they are



I added a little decoration to the inside of my card as I used Melon Mambo for my card base and I used Confetti White card - it is so pretty with lots of little flecks in the card.

Angela x




3 comments:

cardsandacuppa said...

What a brilliant way of using the big buttons! Love this idea :-)
Hope you are well, Hugs xxx

Anna Orsmond said...

Love this card, great use of these two stamp sets, both of which I have so I may 'case' and modify your design for some Xmas cards.
Anna xx

Kat said...

Lovely card Angela. Love the colour combo and that's a great idea with the button.

Kat xx