Saturday 8 October 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge 28

Welcome to our new challenge at Simply Stampin'.  This week we have a sketch for your inspirration - I liked using this sketch and found my design came together really quickly.
I used one of the lovely new exclusive hostess stamp sets Posy Punch for my card this week.


I kept the colours really simple using a neutral colour scheme, with a few simple pearls. The lacy edge was made using one of the gorgeous new boarder punches.

 Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Seude, Chocolate Chip.


Angela x

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the neutrals and all of the layers on this card! The pearls were a nice touch!

Kat said...

Stunning card Angela. This design would do for various different occasions. Love it.
.
Kat xx

Ruth M said...

This is so lovely, gorgeous colour combo too!