Tuesday 15 November 2011

Happy Birthday Lucy

Today is Lucy's 10th Birthday, I can't believe how quickly this has come round!!


I made a Birthday banner to hang over the fireplace using the new Sizzix Pennants die, Timeless Type Alphabet sizzlit dies and the Tags for All sizzlit die. I threaded the pennants on to silver cord and tied small pieces of gorgeous Elegant Eggplant scalloped ribbon - just gorgeous in every colour!


I have used the gorgeous new Cheerful Treat hostess papers throughout my designs, I have to admit I wasn't too keen on this paper when I first saw it - but now I LOVE IT!!!!!
The colours are beautiful and perfect so many occasions.


Here is a close up of the cute owl, made with the Owl punch, I dressed her up with some flowers punched with the Itty Bitty punch and of course Dazzling Diamonds glitter and some gems!!  I added some leaves from the Bird punch and layered it with the scallop circle punch.


A closer view of the diamension of this card and a little of the inside of the card.

The Pennant punch was used for the bunting on the card, I used the Just Perfect alphabet stamps, the flowers are again from the Itty Bitty Bits punch set with of course more sparkly gems for some bling!


I made the treat holders with the NEW Petal Cone die - so many new products, so little time!!


I made a gift bag from a single sheet of 12 x 12 paper, the papers really are quite thick, I used them with the Pillow Box die to make a pretty gift box.

I know it has been some time since I up-dated my blog, but I just seem to have been so busy lately. I have been creating a lot of different projects and future classes as I will be off to Paris to the European Stampin' Up! Convention at Disneyland Paris!!!

I am really looking forward to spending a few well earned days away with so many other ladies all "obsessed" with Stampin' Up!  I will scheduale a few posts once I know it is safe to share my swaps and gifts!!

Angela x

3 comments:

Kate M said...

These are fab!!

See you tomorrow!!

Luv
Kate
xxx

Margaret said...

Everything looks so wonderful! Your daughter is so fortunate to have such a wonderful Mom!! Hope she had a terrific birthday!

Kat said...

Fabulous makes Angela. I love how they all match. Can't believe Lucy is 10 already. Time really flies doesn't it?

I've been trying to leave you a comment since Tuesday, my internet connection is really bad just now. Drives me nuts not being able to get things done!

Hope you enjoy the Stampin' Up! convention.

Kat xx

BTW I love the effect you achieved with the square lattice embossing folder on your previous post. As well as the rest of the Christmas projects of course!