Sunday 20 November 2011

More Convention Gifts

Today I am sharing the "pillow" gifts I made for Julie my downline and travelling companion.

I altered a Stampin' Up! journal book with a matching pen holder and a jumbo peg.


I used those gorgeous  First Edition papers  with the edges inked with Crumb Cake ink, the spiral wire of the book is decorated with lots of ruffled ribbons and some crochet trim - the colours are from the NEW In Colours - Pool Party, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder.  I used the beautiful Everything Elenor stamp set, there are so many gorgeous stamp in this one, a must have for your collection!!  Most of the flowers have been cut out and layered to add some depth with a few pretty pearls.

At convention we all recieve the same bag, so it is important to make your bag easy to find by adding a tag with your name, I made a tag for Julie and a similar one for myself.



I cut the tags from some strong chipbaord using the NEW Two Tags die. I used the same paper, stamps and ribbons to make the tags When I went to Disneyland Paris in July I bought some cute Mickey & Minnie charms with the Eiffel Tower to add to the "bag Tags".

I have another special gift I made for my Stampin' Up! "Mum" Jules to share soon!!

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

So pretty and what a wonderful gift! The flowers are beautiful! Wish we had that stamp set!