Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Spring Mini Catalogue

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and New Year.  I took a break over the holidays as life has been really hectic but now school is open again, the house is clean and my desk is piled up with so many new Stampin' Up! products!!!  

Today is the launch of the NEW Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue!!


There are so many fabulous new stamps and accessories to choose from along with the beautiful Simply Adorned jewellery and charms.

Products from the New Mini Catalogue are available from 4th January until 30th April.
If you would like your own copy of the mini catalogue for just £1 including postage I will post them out.

I will be back later with some of the new projects I have been creating.

Angela x

No comments: