Monday 9 January 2012

Spice Cake Card Box

A little later than I planned here is the box made for the Spice Cake cards shown in previous posts. I'm sure you will be relieved to know this is the last of my Spice Cake projects, I do have something different to share later this week.


All of the eight cards fit this box, I made the back of the box into two sections, one is big enough to hold the portrait style cards and the remainder holds the tags (not shown) made with the exclusive "Two Tags" die. The front of the box has the landscape style cards and space for stamps or pens.


A close up of another medallion I made with a Vintage Brad for the centre and some gorgeous ruffled Pool Party ribbon. 


Matching pens with scraps of ribbon and crochet trim to match the cards.

I didn't mange to get the tags photographed for this post today as I have had a trip up to Newcastle for an appointment with Philip and a leaking pipe to sort out!!  Fortunately the pipe is now fixed without too much mess - only the ceiling in the utility room needs replacing again!!

Tomorrow I will be finishing the kits for my classes this week but I will be back on Wednesday with a special card.

Angela x

2 comments:

Margaret said...

What a beautiful way to display all of those gorgeous cards! The whole collection is amazing!

Jo said...

They are all so beautiful.wonder who the special card is for on,wenesday.....c keeps saying he is sharing birthdays not just a party with p!