Friday 6 January 2012

Spice Cake Fabric

I finally have a few minutes to add one of the cards I made for a gift box set using a strip of ripped Spice Cake fabric.


I made a bow with the fabric and wrapped the ends underneath the Soft Suede card I embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper folder.  The sentiment is from the Thank You Kindly stamp set that my lovely friend Liz bought for me at Christmas. I made the flowers using a circle punch, they are really easy to make and very effective. I added a pretty pearl for the centre, the leaves are stamped and cut out from the French Foliage stamp set.


Here you can see the detail.  The oval frame was embossed with the Designer Frames folder and I tore the edges,  the sentiment was layered with the Extra Large Oval Punch, a perfect fit!! I used the gorgeous Pool Party ink to stamp with and add colour to the edges.


Here you can see the inside is decorated too!!

I will show a few more of the cards in this set tomorrow.

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Beautiful card! The shabby feel from the fabric and the torn label really work well. The flowers are so pretty too!