Saturday 11 February 2012

Elementary Elegance

I really love the new stamp sets available FREE with any purchase over £45 throughout the Sale-a-Bration offer from Stampin' Up!

Today I have two very similar cards made with the Elementary Elegance stamp set and the Curly Label punch fits the centre of the frame perfectly!


I used Pretty in Pink card for my base along with some Pretty in Pink paper, the background is stamped with Regal Rose ink.  I also used Regal Rose ink to stamp the gorgeous detailed frame on to Whisper White card, then I stamped the "Happy Birthday" and used the Curly Label punch, layering it up with dimensionals. I added a tiny punched flower with a gem in the centre and added a bow using Whisper White ribbon.


I seem to be adding a decorated inside to most of my cards, this is a really quick and easy one, using the tiny butterfly from the stamp set.


This card uses some of the gorgeous paper that can be found in the Tickets and Tag's Simply Scrappin' kit.
I used Basic Black ink to stamp the design with and gave it an "aged" look with Crumb Cake ink. Some gorgeous Very Vanilla velvet ribbon and a "flat" bow to finish this card.


Another "quick" inside with the butterfly stamped in Basic Black ink.  The card base is Poppy Parade.

If you would like to get your hands on this stamp set just email your order of £45 or more to me (you get a free item for EVERY £45 you spend) - delivery is just £1 if you can collect from me or £4.95 delivered directly to you, no matter where you live in the UK.

Angela x


I wanted to share a link to some fabulous blog candy!!
Margaret is celebrating her 1st anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.
You can find all of the details here - Black Shadow Creations

No comments: