Thursday 22 March 2012

Birthday Princess


Philip was invited to another party last week and this is the card I made for his little friend.

This week at A La Card Monkey they have a great sketch for inspiration - it is quite sometime since I managed to join in with a challenge, so I will enter my card into this week's challenge, there is a nice and simple sketch for inspiration.

I used the really cute Little Princess stamp set - I coloured the image with Stampin' Up! watercolour pencils and a blender pen.


The pretty papers are from the exclusive hostess designer papers Cheerful Treat with some of the lovely polka dot Elegant Eggplant ribbon.  The image was punched with the largest circle and layered with the new large scallop punch, I added some small flowers made with the Itty Bitty punches. The sentiment is another hostess exclusive - Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set.

Angela x

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the DSP on this and those itty bitty flowers are adorable! The perfect card for a little princess!

Kat said...

What a sweet card for a little girl. Every little girl is a princess isn't she?!

Kat xx

Terry said...

You know, this is the first card I've seen using this set. Your card is really cute! I love that dsp too. Thanks for taking part in our Monkey Challenge #100!

Diane Vander Galien said...

Very Cute!!! Great color combo!!! Love the flowers and the sparkle!!! Thanks for playing along with A La Card Monkey, GD Diane