Tuesday 27 March 2012

Everybunny Easter Gifts


These are the first of my Easter gifts for Philip's teachers, I can hardly believe that it is the end of term already!!


I used a selection of the gorgeous FREE Everyday Enchantment papers to make them, with coordinating "In Colour" ribbon.  Stampin' Up! papers are fabulous quality and will hold up when made into gift bags and boxes.


I stamped one of the really cute images from the Everybunny stamp set and coloured them with Stampin' Up! marker pens, adding some Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the egg shell.

I measured the chocolate bunny and designed the bag/box to fit - they are really quick and easy to make with no cutting!!

If you would like to get your hands on some of these beautiful Everyday Enchantment papers before they are gone forever - contact me to place your order before Friday 30th March.

Angela x

3 comments:

Shaz said...

Theseare gorgeous, love em all. Is there a tut for the box's. xx

Margaret said...

I love the way you dressed up those yummy chocolate bunnies! Your coloring on the images is wonderful! Very lucky teachers!!

Unknown said...

I just made the measurements fit the bunny, sorry I don't have time to produce tutorials right now. It is based on a "no cutting" box.