Wednesday 25 April 2012

Birthday Gift Set

I think I'm safe posting this card and matching gift set I made for my friend Liz who celebrates her Birthday tomorrow.

I used some of the FREE Pocketful of Posies designer papers, I chose two similar designs in Rich Razzleberry.


The large gift bag is made from a single sheet of 12 x 12 paper - you can find my tutorial here. I used white satin ribbon for the handles and made a matching tag with a Rich Razzleberry button. I made a small gift box with the Pillow Box die.


The card I made for Liz uses the gorgeous blossom tree from the Easter Blossoms stamp set - only a few days left to order this from the Spring mini catalogue!!!   I coloured the image with Rich Razzleberry ink and a Blender pen. The boarder is punched with the eyelet punch and I added a few sparkly rhinestones.

If there is anything you would like to order from the Spring Mini Catalogue please email me ASAP as products are only available until 30th April, p&p is only £4.95 for delivery direct to your door no matter how much you order & a FREE pack of 12 x 12 designer paper when you spend over £45.

Angela x

2 comments:

Kat said...

Gorgeous set Angela. I love the colours and that blossom image is so pretty.

Kat xx

Margaret said...

Beautiful set! Very elegant!!