Thursday 19 April 2012

Spice Cake

I have used almost all of my lovely Stampin' Up! Spice Cake papers and what better way to use them with the Stampin' Up! Cupcake Builder Punch and Create a Cupcake stamp set!!  All of them will only be available until 30th April.


I was lacking inspiration this week and saw A La Card Monkey had this great sketch with the challenge of Cupcakes and this is my card!!  I added some gorgeous Very Vanilla velvet ribbon to a double border punched with the Scallop trim punch.

I had a lovely crafty day yesterday, too wet to do anything else!!  I  made some new projects using some brand new products, I will share some sneak peaks in the next few days. I will be back  tomorrow to share the projects from my class tomorrow night.

Angela x

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Just look at all those beautiful layers of paper! Love the little blossom on the cupcake too! Sweet!!

Margaret said...

Just look at all those beautiful layers of paper! Love the little blossom on the cupcake too! Sweet!!