Monday 28 May 2012

A Birthday Gift Set

Today I have another matching card and gift bag set, using some of the darker patterned papers from the Twitterpatted pack.  I used Basic Grey, Red Ridding Hood and Whisper White.


The flower is punched using the new Blossom punch available in the Summer mini catalogue, layered up with patterned paper and plain card, with a gorgeous Vintage brad for the centre. I embossed the Basic Grey card with the Vintage Wallpaper folder and added a few leaves cut with the Little Leaves sizzlit die.


The inside is decorated with flowers punched from the same patterned paper.


The gift bag is perfect for a small gift, I used a template available to buy from Becky Roberts here.


Here they are together.  Its my friends birthday this week so I just need to find the right gift to fit the handbag??! 

I have another workshop on 30th June and still have a few places available - we will be using the Blossom punch in the class - contact me to book your place.

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Absolutely lovely! The DSP and colors are so elegant and the handbag is gorgeous!