Saturday 12 May 2012

Elegant Bird Swaps

A few weeks ago I spent a lovely day in Leeds at a training day organised by Jules. When ever demonstrators get together we like to swap ideas - this time there was the new Summer Mini Catalogue filled with fabulous products to choose from!! 


I used the exclusive Stampin' Up! Elegant Bird die.  Lucy helped with cutting and embossing the wing with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, I used Confetti White card - it has flecks of colour in the card, the main body of the bird is stamped with the small flower from the Tea Shoppe stamp set and coloured with marker pens. The edges were lightly inked with Calypso Coral ink and I added a bow made with Pool Party seam binding.

I'm going to go and tidy my craft room this morning, as I have had some classes this week and things are piling up- I will get the projects photographed later this morning.

Angela x

2 comments:

Kat said...

this is really pretty Angela. Love the colour of that seam binding. Just noticed your scrapbook pages. Looks like Philip was having a lovely time.

Kat xx

Margaret said...

This is so pretty! I have to say that this die did not catch my eye AT ALL until seeing how you used it. The embossing on the wing really dresses this up! Hmm... now I have to rethink my wish list again...