Tuesday 7 August 2012

Birthday "Smiles"

I needed a quick Birthday card this week, so I used the lovely FREE Reason to Smile stamp set, that will only be available during August - so be quick if you want to get this stamp set!!


I stamped the flower with Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango ink by colouring directly on to the stamp with marker pens to give a "shaded" effect, then I used my stamp-ma-jig to line up the next stamp to add detail to the flower. I added a button for the centre and layered the flower with punches. I stamped the outline image on to some script paper adding a small scalloped border with the Ribbon Border punch, the sentiment is from the Curly Cute stamp set.

If you would like to get your FREE stamp set during August contact me to place an order for £60 or more before delivery.


1 comment:

Jane said...

Lovely card Angela - i like the colour combo xx