Wednesday 19 September 2012

More Perfectly Preserved

As promised here are some more cards made with the new Perfectly Preserved stamps and matching framelits.


I have used some of the gorgeous new Orchard Harvest papers - I think I will be ordering another pack as  they look lovely with the Perfectly Preserved stamp set and the colours are wonderful.

I have used the Bitty Banners framelits to cut the sentiments for my cards.


I love this new Tulle ribbon it is so soft and ruffles and ties perfectly.

I have spent today playing with some of my new Stampin' Up! stash, more pictures will follow soon!!  I am preparing projects and samples for my New Catalogue Launch on Saturday 29th September, if you would like to join the fun I still have a couple of places available, contact me for details.

Angela x

No comments: