Sunday 23 September 2012

Stampin' Up Owl Occasions


Today's card is a cute one made with the gorgeous NEW Owl Occasions stamp set from the Autumn and Winter catalogue, as soon as Lucy saw this set she wanted me to order it!! The card base is a NEW "in colour" Raspberry Ripple with a length of matching stitched satin ribbon with a piece of  the gorgeous New Snow Festival papers.


I coloured the images with my Stampin' Up! marker pens and then I used the labels framelits to cut it out adding another layer of Pink Pirouette. There are some NEW sets of fabulous templates for paper pricking designs that fit Stampin' Up! framelits - perfectly spaced results every time!!! The sentiment is from the hostess exclusive Mixed Medley stamp set. 

There are 14 stamps in this set and although it has many different images for Christmas there are still plenty of images to make cards for different occasions.

Today I will be tackling the mountain of ironing and clearing as many jobs as possible so I can finish making a few more projects and classes ready for my new catalogue launch on Saturday.

Angela x

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Wonderful! I love how you used the nontraditional colors and the owl is just so sweet waiting to have it's stocking filled!