Sunday 28 October 2012

Halloween Treat Bags


I made some really quick Halloween Treat Bags for Lucy and Philip this year, filled with lot's of chocolate treats!  


In the Autumn and winter seasonal catalogue there are some new bags that are stronger and can be filled with a lot of different gifts - perfect for my treat bags.

I added trips of the gorgeous Howlstooth and Scarring Bone paper tied with some Basic Grey taffeta ribbon. The tags are stamped with the Spooky Bingo Bits and punched with circle and square punches with a length of Calypso Coral bakers twine to finish them.

I was so pleased to see the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set in the new 2012 - 2013 catalogue and they were at the top of my wish list!!  There are 24 stamps in the set, perfect for making lots of quick Halloween treats!

Angela x

No comments: