Friday 26 October 2012

Stampin' Up Holiday Framelits

Today I have another Christmas project to share using the Stampin' Up! Holiday Framelits that match the Scentsational Season stamp set. I have used the framelits to cut a single sheet of felt - the gingerbread man is my favourite of this set.


I coloured some pearls with permanent markers for the gingerbread man.


The Christmas tree has a sprinkling of sparkly gems.


The heart really sparkles, I punched out a heart and lightly drew around it, then I stuck gems all around it.

I added some Red Ridding Hood ribbon to finish them.  

I'm ready for a break from Christmas projects, so I will share some of my Halloween projects -  hopefully this will give me a chance to catch up with some non-seasonal projects!!  At least this year I expect to be organised with plenty of cards already made.

Angela x



2 comments:

MrsC.x said...

they're gorgeous i have made some just like your gingerbread man one so great minds think alike :) only diff is that my men have bead features

Charlie.x

Margaret said...

OH, I LOVE this!! I never thought of using these with felt!! Such a wonderful way to make ornaments!!