Friday 21 December 2012

Polar Party

Another week has flown by and today is the last day of school!!   

This is a project I started making in July!!!  I knew once I got my hands on the new Autumn and Winter seasonal catalogue my stamp sets from last year would not get a lot of use, so I inked up my Polar Party stamp set for this project.


This is a box made from a sheet of 12 x 12 card with several smaller compartments, I first saw it on Pinterest, so if I can find a link I will add it later.

I used Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist and Whisper White for my colour scheme.


The stamps are really cute and I used the stamp ma jig to line them up.


The images were coloured with Stampin' Up! maker pens.


I made some matching tags, mini cards and pens to fill the box.


The lid of the box has an acetate window but it was difficult to get a photograph because of the glare.

Philip got to try out some new wheelchairs this week, the assessment was done at school where staff and pupils could see how this new wheelchair would help to give Philip greater independence around school. The difference it made was amazing, it was so easy for him to "get moving" and turn and stop his huge smile said it all!! 


Today is the final push to raise money for Philip, the children have organised a Christmas dress up day, cake sale along with other activities and there is a huge "buzz" in school about Philip's new wheelchair!! I will be joining the staff and pupils in their Christmas assembly where the Headteacher will announce how much money has been raised, tissues at the ready!!

I have quite a "to do list" that I'm hoping to cross off  this morning, so it's another scheduled post from me - then I can look forward to a relaxing weekend at home.

Angela x

No comments: